Thursday, March 13, 2014

What's New...

Spring might as well be here already....
Cause it's been gorgeous the last
two day's.... Besides the temps being
in the 20's early in the morning ~ burrrrrr


I've been so busy with re~doing my sewing room
(I will show you when everything is done)
I've not listed and/or made new things
to put up in my shop! And boy the numbers
sure have not been adding up lately!! :o)

So today I stopped what I was doing and
made a couple Zippered Pouches...

You can use them for pencils or would be
perfect for the girls to put their
fun stuff in to carry off to school...

Here is just a sample of what I've been up too
I made another set of the S.E.W. with some
scrap fabric, but got some gorgeous fabric
by Kate and Birdie, it's called
Bluebird Park for Moda...
Made a patch valance out of several
fat quarters from it, and decided I needed to
change the S.E.W. to match..... 


and I just had to make a couple pouches for
the shop out of it.



Going to be trying my hand at making UnPaper towels soon,
with the other colors from this collection as well 
for my other shop!!

So busy day's ahead... with the weather
cooperating it's gong to be hard to stay inside.
But I am determined to make a go of this
other shop, just got to get my buns a movin'....


Hope your day is filled with sunshine and fun!! 


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your sewing room when it's all done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, :o) I can't wait either.... but I figure each time I do something it will be like a new room every time! Have a great weekend!

      Delete