Sunday, March 9, 2014

Snack Bags anyone......

Snack bags are so fun to use and very user friendly....
I see alot of them with Velcro, I think it's up to each individuals preference,
but from my experience, Velcro can simply be a pain in the butt!

Over time, you get lint, food, all kinds of goodies stuck to the Velcro,
it doesn't really matter how many times you clean it, Velcro is a 'collector'.

While my Grand Kids were living in AZ. last year, I made them some....
and I was hooked. They are so cute sticking their little hands inside and 
pulling out what ever Mama had packed for them.

Oh and they are super easy to clean... just pull out the lining and wipe clean, when
they are heavily soiled just pop them in the wash and let them air dry. Easy Peasy!!


Here are just a few you can find in my SHOP that are already made and ready
to be shipped....





Just imagine your favorite fabric used in these great snack
bags that can be made into any size.... and can be 
used over and over and over again!!

No more Ziploc baggies.... :o)




2 comments: