Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Place To Call My Own...

Hubby and I have had our new home for just over a 
year now... what a transformation we have under took.

Must admit, the living room has been changed around a 
time or two,  including our bed room and I've finally decided
on a color for my Studio/Sewing Room/Craft Room.

The Color is Witch's Brew from Valspar, it is
so soft and calming.... still have some organizing
to do, but so far, I'm loving my space!






My ironing board?? I took an old Entertainment 
Center, sanded it down, and painted it White.
Hubby cut a sheet of counter top, I can't recall
the name of it, it goes under the laminate...
Anyway, I padded it with a few layers of 
Batting, made a top to match the decor
and tada' and Ironing Board!








By accident My cutting Table/Desk is in the middle of 
room.... I had to move it to paint the
wall and it just looked so dang good
there............. lol and talk
about functional! 






On The opposite side of the cutting table/desk
I pulled a shelf down from where I store fabric 
(which still needs organized) :-) placed it on it's
side, added fabric drawers and now it's a fully
functional walk around cutting table.




We did get the outside painted, new windows put in
the deck is built on the front.... we've begun
construction on the West side for another deck,
Too many things to list, but I can't wait until
This Spring/Summer when we can get more done.


Oh, what I'm most excited about?? We are going to 
build a Chicken Coop.... I've always' wanted our own
Chickens...... Our Property is small, but it's
zoned for livestock!! So you can count on us
building a Barn for a Cow or two..

It's like getting a brand new house with every 
improvement...... 

So life is good and busy...


♥♥♥♥♥ Stay Crafty ♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment