Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Beginning

Dec. 26th 2013 I opened my new (other) Etsy shop!

imagiNANAtion

OMW, it's been a complete blast working with fabrics 
intended for kids only!

When ever my grand daughters come over, they always want
to make bracelets or necklaces with my bead collection! More recently
MJ, the oldest (she is 6) wanted to learn how to sew, I cannot begin
to tell you how much of a joy it was having her sit on my lap while we
ran the sewing machine together, she's got the knack for it!!



Here is just one bracelet Abby made for her and I....
She did good!! :-)




The hard part about having to work another shop
for kids only... welp, it's the fact that there are just waaaay
to many adorable fabrics and ideas running through
my head and not enough time, space or money
to create everything, but you just wait and 
see, my new little shop will 
be busting at the seams.... no pun intended... lol

Sew if your in the neighborhood, I'd love for you to stop by 
and check out my new digs.... 

is open 24 hours a day 7 day's a week!

Here are just a few of the things either already there
or will be posted real soon: 



Wet Bags

Snack Bags 


Little Girls Purse 


Burp Cloths


As you can see, there is a variety of fun stuff and more
sure to come in the near future....



((((( Hug your little ones often ))))

They soon grow up to be adults!! Boooo ♥♥













No comments:

Post a Comment